Fish Fry Tartar Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're having a fish fry! And that means we need to make our Fish Fry Tartar Sauce to tie it all together. This easy tartar sauce recipe is the perfect topping for your fried fish because its got a sweet and tangy flavor that just won't quit! Plus, when a sauce is this easy to make, you'll want to make it again and again.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, onion, sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar; mix well. Refrigerate at least one hour or until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- This easy tartar sauce recipe goes great with our Fried Catfish. Plus, make our Southern Fish and Chips for a real feast!
- Seafood just keeps getting better! Try our Simple Fish Tacos, our Castaway Coconut Shrimp, or our Lobster Bake for something special.
- Plus, try some of our Best Crab Meat Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.