The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Fish Fry Tartar Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/4 Cups
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We're having a fish fry! And that means we need to make our Fish Fry Tartar Sauce to tie it all together. This easy tartar sauce recipe is the perfect topping for your fried fish because its got a sweet and tangy flavor that just won't quit! Plus, when a sauce is this easy to make, you'll want to make it again and again.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, onion, sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar; mix well. Refrigerate at least one hour or until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- This easy tartar sauce recipe goes great with our Fried Catfish. Plus, make our Southern Fish and Chips for a real feast!
- Seafood just keeps getting better! Try our Simple Fish Tacos, our Castaway Coconut Shrimp, or our Lobster Bake for something special.
- Plus, try some of our Best Crab Meat Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Oct 13, 2018
Now that I've tried this homemade version of tartar sauce, I don't think I'll ever go back to the prepared stuff on the store shelf ever again! I can't tell you how many times I was disappointed with that stuff - it always seems to have an odd "off" taste to it, even if I just bought the bottle. I think it is all the preservatives they add to it.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.