Thai Roasted Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
When you're looking for something fun and exotic to serve up at the dinner table, look no further than our Thai Roasted Salmon! This easy salmon recipe is sure to be a hit because it celebrates all the delicious flavors of Asian cooking. When food's this tasty and delicious, you can't get enough!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13 -inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Thai chili sauce, sweet and sour sauce, and garlic; mix well. Place salmon in baking dish and spoon sauce on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle scallions over salmon and serve.
Check This Out!
- If your craving more Thai-style recipes, be sure to check out our Thai Chicken Stir Fry and our Thai Shrimp Stir Fry!
- Plus, we've got Sweet Potato Pad Thai and Asian Marinated Pork Chops for when you want the most delicious flavors of Asia.
- Explore more exotic flavors with this eCookbook, International Favorites: Menus from Around the World!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
This easy salmon recipe was just the beginning!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!