The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Thai Roasted Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
When you're looking for something fun and exotic to serve up at the dinner table, look no further than our Thai Roasted Salmon! This easy salmon recipe is sure to be a hit because it celebrates all the delicious flavors of Asian cooking. When food's this tasty and delicious, you can't get enough!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13 -inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine Thai chili sauce, sweet and sour sauce, and garlic; mix well. Place salmon in baking dish and spoon sauce on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle scallions over salmon and serve.
Check This Out!
- If your craving more Thai-style recipes, be sure to check out our Thai Chicken Stir Fry and our Thai Shrimp Stir Fry!
- Plus, we've got Sweet Potato Pad Thai and Asian Marinated Pork Chops for when you want the most delicious flavors of Asia.
- Explore more exotic flavors with this eCookbook, International Favorites: Menus from Around the World!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
This easy salmon recipe was just the beginning!
Jun 23, 2018
Salmon is an ideal candidate for making a great weeknight meal since it doesn't take very long to cook at all! I usually like to do blackened salmon on the grill in the summertime, since I love the spicy flavor. I think I will be making this recipe a lot in the winter months since the sweet and spicy sauce is delicious. I would use a nonstick pan or put foil under the fish for easy cleanup.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!