Brownie Waffle Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, you've had a brownie sundae before at your favorite chain restaurant, but have you ever made it this way? In this version, we use a waffle iron to make a brownie that's anything but ordinary. Brownie Waffle Sundaes make for a scrumptious dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 sticks butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
What to Do
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter, and microwave just until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside to cool, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In another large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs and sugar 2 minutes. Slowly add the melted chocolate, vanilla, and milk. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Preheat waffle iron and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter evenly onto the prepared waffle iron. Cook about 1-1/2 minutes, or until edges are crispy. Carefully remove waffle with a fork. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream; drizzle with chocolate sauce, and top with a cherry. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 272
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.9g 16 %
- Cholesterol 110mg 37 %
- Sodium 298mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.