We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This milkshake is a coffee lover's favorite 'cause it's made with coffee-flavored ice cream and coffee-flavored liqueur. Our Coffee Milk Shake makes for a great after-dinner dessert or an energizing, midday treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavor syrup
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pulse on high speed for 1 minute, or until well blended.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
A quarter-cup of strong black coffee can be substituted for the coffee-flavored liqueur when you want a nonalcoholic version of this yummy treat.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 511
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 107mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.