Corner Store Orange Favorite
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember the ice cream novelties we used to get at the corner store? Well, our Corner Store Orange Favorite is a creamy orange treat that'll remind you of your favorite snack from yesteryear.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages orange-flavored gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- Place gelatin in a large bowl and add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add sherbet and stir until it melts; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric beater for 4 to 5 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into sherbet mixture and pour into a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Refrigerate overnight to set. When ready to serve,invert pan onto platter and cut into slices.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.