Crispy Ice Cream Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're craving a Rice Krispies Treat and ice cream at the same time, then Crispy Ice Cream Bars is just the dessert for you. Try it tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the ice cream; mix well.
- Spoon half the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish, pressing down firmly over bottom of pan. Spread ice cream over top; top with remaining cereal mixture, pressing down firmly.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve; cover and keep any remaining squares frozen.