Elegant Cookie-Cream Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Impress the gang with this elegant torte for dessert. They'll think you worked all day when all you did was assemble some very tasty convenience products. Shhh... they never have to know!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1 (1.75-quart) container cookies and cream ice cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 15 cookies), divided
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Stand ladyfingers, cut sides in, around edge of a 9-inch springform pan; line bottom of pan with remaining ladyfingers.
- Spoon ice cream into lined pan, and spread evenly. Drizzle hot fudge sauce over ice cream, and sprinkle with 1 cup crumbled cookies. Spread whipped topping over cookies, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup crumbled cookies. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.