Frozen Chocolate Chip Fantasy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll bring a smile to everyone's faces when you pull this Frozen Chocolate Chip Fantasy out of the freezer. This homemade ice cream cake is loaded with chocolate chip goodness and creamy whipped topping. It's a no bake dessert that's simply delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 34 chocolate chip cookies, with 2 reserved for garnish
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, with ends extending over sides of pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and coffee liqueur; mix well. Dip 8 chocolate chip cookies quickly into milk mixture and place in bottom of pan. Spoon one-third of one container of whipped topping evenly over cookies. Repeat two more times and top with a final layer of cookies.
- Cover with ends of plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and invert onto a serving platter, removing the plastic wrap. Frost the entire loaf with remaining container of whipped topping. Crush remaining 2 cookies and sprinkle over top. Slice and serve, or keep frozen until ready to serve.
It's probably hard to imagine that something this rich and decadent could be made lighter and still taste great, but it can! Just use low-fat milk, reduced fat cookies, and a lighter whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.