Frozen Mud Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Frozen Mud Pie is a crunchy-sweet treat that'll take you back to childhood. This tastes even better with a glass of cold milk.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur (see Option)
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve the coffee granules in the coffee liqueur. Add the ice cream, half of the whipped topping, and 1/2 cup pecans; mix well. Pour into the pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons pecans.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate, and freeze for 4 more hours, or until firm. Serve, or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
If you don’t have coffee-flavored liqueur on hand, you can dissolve the coffee granules in a tablespoon of hot water.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 707
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 40g 61 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 323mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 71g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.