Frozen Peanut Butter Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate combined with peanut butter is one of the most popular dessert pairings. If it's one of your favorites, you'll be in heaven with our Frozen Peanut Butter Squares.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate cookies (about 30 cookies) (see Tip)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3.29-ounce) king-sized Snickers candy bar, coarsely crushed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter, and beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture evenly into cookie crust. Sprinkle chopped candy on top, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours before serving.
- A quick trick for the cookies is to place them in a resealable plastic storage bag and use a can or other hard object to finely crush them. It's easy, and there's no mess!
- Looking for another fantastic chocolate and peanut butter recipe? Try Buckeyes.
- We've got even more fantastic recipes for summer in our collection, Easy Summer Recipes: 6 No-Bake Desserts.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!