Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're getting ready to do your homework or simply watching TV, these Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bites are a better-for-you snack option. They're great for both kids and adults, and can be made using your favorite fruit and yogurt combinations. Give them a try the next time you're craving a snack!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups yogurt (see Note)
- 1 cup assorted fresh fruit (see Note)
What to Do
- Place mini paper liners in 24 mini muffin cups. In a food processor, pulse granola until finely chopped. In a small bowl, combine granola and butter; mix well.
- Place about 1 teaspoon granola mixture into each paper liner and firmly press down. Spoon yogurt evenly over crust, filling about three-quarters full. Top each cup with fruit.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours, or until frozen.
- Use your favorite fruit-flavored yogurt or if you prefer a healthier Greek yogurt option, go ahead and use it.
- We used blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, but you can use any of your favorite fruit combinations.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 46
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 3.3mg 1 %
- Sodium 16mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.1g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.