Mandarin Orange Sherbet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A citrusy burst of Mandarin oranges gives this indescribably fresh-tasting homemade Mandarin Orange Sherbet its special pizzazz. If you've never made sherbet before, this easy version is the one to try.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add orange juice; mix well.
- Cover and chill until slightly thickened. Add mandarin oranges and beat until well combined and oranges are broken up. Add whipped topping and beat just until well combined. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm, before serving.
Makes about 2 quarts.
If this is frozen solid, remove it from the freezer a few minutes before serving to thaw slightly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!