Peach Foster Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever wanted to make peach foster in a crepe? Well now you can with our easy recipe for Peach Foster Crepes. It's the perfect summer dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1.5-quart) container French vanilla ice cream
- 10 (9-inch) ready-to-use crepes (from a 5-ounce package)
- 3/4 stick butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 (15-ounce) cans sliced peaches, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Using scissors, cut ice cream container several times so you can easily remove entire block of ice cream from container. Place on a cutting board and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 5 "logs." Place an ice cream log in center of each crepe and roll up. Place filled crepes, seam-side down, on a baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, in a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and add brown sugar. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add peaches and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon warmed peaches over crepes and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 364
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 194mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.