Pistachio Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy layered dessert recipe combines different flavors that you love. From the chocolatey frosting to the nutty filling, Pistachio Icebox Cake is a frozen dessert that's not to be missed!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios, divided
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping, and 1/4 cup chopped pistachios. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers.
- Spread frosting over top, sprinkle with remaining chopped pistachios, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 405
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 523mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!