Pistachio Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy layered dessert recipe combines different flavors that you love. From the chocolatey frosting to the nutty filling, Pistachio Icebox Cake is a frozen dessert that's not to be missed!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant pistachio pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pistachios, divided
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping, and 1/4 cup chopped pistachios. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers.
- Spread frosting over top, sprinkle with remaining chopped pistachios, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 405
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 523mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"