Rainbow Sundae Cones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 12 (5-ounce) paper cups
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped and divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/4 gallon container vanilla ice cream
- 12 sugar cones
What to Do
- Place 1 teaspoon peanuts into each paper cup.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, microwave chocolate and shortening at 90% power for 1 minute; stir until smooth and completely melted, heating at additional 10-second intervals, if needed.
- Stir remaining peanuts into the melted chocolate, then spoon about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into each cup, or enough for the mixture to come halfway up the sides of each cup.
- One at a time, place a scoop of vanilla ice cream into each cone, and invert the cones into the cups, pressing the ice cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Freeze the cones in the cups 3 to 4 hours. When ready to serve, simply peel off the paper cups.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 189
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 4.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 117mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.