Raspberry Margarita Madness
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy dessert bar recipe is perfect for your next potluck. Get together with family and friends to share this delicious dessert that we like to call Raspberry Margarita Madness!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press pretzel mixture over bottom of an 8-inch baking dish to form a crust; chill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and raspberry jam; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and raspberries until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hours, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 422
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 80mg 27 %
- Sodium 402mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donauwellen is a classic German dessert that's often called the "German Wave Cake." That's because the layers in this cake look like the waves of the Danube river. Our version starts off with a box of cake mix, to make it really easy, and features all of the classic flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, cherries, and pudding.