Raspberry Peach Melba
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How can something so simple be so heavenly? Raspberry Peach Melba may just be a combo of canned fruit and jam, but as a topper for our ice cream — it's a stand out.
What You'll Need
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 6 dessert shells (see Note)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves, melted
What to Do
- Place one peach half cut side up in each dessert shell. Scoop the ice cream equally over each peach half. Spoon the raspberry preserves over the ice cream and serve immediately.
Dessert shells can be found in the produce or bakery department of the supermarket. Since the amount of peach halves vary in a can, you may have a few extra just serve them on the side or save for another use. You know, this is also great served over slices of pound cake instead of in dessert shells
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!