S'mores Ice Cream Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our S'mores Ice Cream Pops are a cooler way to enjoy your favorite summer campfire dessert! We mix marshmallows into creamy vanilla ice cream and sandwich it between layers of chocolate and graham crackers before turning it into the best on-the-go sweet treat!
What You'll Need
- 5 whole graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 12 (4-ounce) paper cups (we used Dixie cups)
- 5 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 12 craft sticks
What to Do
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs into bottom of paper cups; set aside remaining crumbs for later use.
- In a microwaveable bowl, microwave 3 candy bars 60 to 90 seconds or until melted, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of chocolate over crumbs in paper cups; refrigerate cups.
- Coarsely chop remaining candy bars. In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, and chopped candy bars. Spoon half the ice cream mixture evenly into cups, sprinkle lightly with reserved crumbs, and top with remaining ice cream mixture, pressing down gently with spoon. Lightly sprinkle with more crumbs and place a craft stick in center of each cup.
- Freeze immediately 2 to 4 hours, or until ice cream is hard. Gently tear or cut paper cups off ice cream pops and enjoy immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.