Strawberry Patch Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy and fresh-tasting, our Strawberry Patch Ice Cream is sure to become your favorite homemade ice cream. And since it's made with 5 easy ingredients, available any time of the year, you can make it whenever you want!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed, mashed
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and food color, if desired. Stir in strawberries and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 4 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream into strawberry mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place in an airtight storage container and freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Add more or less of the food color, depending on the natural color of the frozen strawberries and the color of ice cream desired.
- What more could you want, except for maybe a slice of our Easy Strawberry Pie?! Gotta love those luscious, sweet strawberries!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donauwellen is a classic German dessert that's often called the "German Wave Cake." That's because the layers in this cake look like the waves of the Danube river. Our version starts off with a box of cake mix, to make it really easy, and features all of the classic flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, cherries, and pudding.