Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, it's easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until it just starts to thicken. Add vanilla and slowly add one-quarter of the can of sweetened condensed milk. Continue to whip until well incorporated. Repeat this process 3 more times until all the sweetened condensed milk has been added
- Continue whipping until the mixture thickens, increases in volume, and forms soft peaks. Stir in strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan and shake gently to level off mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and allow to sit 10 minutes at room temperature before scooping.
Test Kitchen Tip
- For more information on CBD oil, you can check out What You Need to Know and Policies from the FDA!
- Love this Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe? We sure do! Try our Strawberry Patch Ice Cream recipe too!
- For more flavors of summer check out this Blue Ribbon Blueberry Pie, this scrumptious Cookie Peach Cobbler, or this super fun Key Lime Pie in a Jar!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!