Frozen Caramel Pizookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
When it comes to easy dessert recipes, we've got the decadent taste to beat all others! One bite of our Frozen Caramel Pizookie and your taste buds will be cruising on cloud nine! With the creamy caramel frozen yogurt layered between the cinnamon nut topping and the freshly baked chocolate chip cookie crust, it’s an explosion of pure bliss. Oh, we almost forgot to mention each piece is topped with a freshly baked cinnamon sugar donut hole. This pizookie is a slice of heaven you have to try!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 quarts frozen sea salt caramel yogurt, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) package frozen bakery donut holes (cinnamon sugar)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice cookie dough into 1/2-inch thick-slices. Arrange slices on bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan; press together so there are no holes in the dough, creating a bottom crust. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Gently spread about 3/4 of the container of frozen yogurt over cookie crust. Make sure you pack the ice cream firmly into the pan. Sprinkle nut mixture evenly over frozen yogurt. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, bake donut holes according to package directions and let cool. Slice pizookie and garnish each piece with whipped topping and donut holes. Serve any extra donut holes on the side; you can bet it won’t take long for them to disappear!
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you aren’t familiar with the Bakery Donut Holes that you buy in the freezer aisle, let us introduce you to them. They come in a variety of flavors and all we have to do is bake them for a few minutes; while they are still hot, we can coat them in cinnamon sugar or a decadent glaze.
- We know easy dessert recipes are essential, especially after a long day. Well, trust us when we say our Brownie Bowl Sundae is a decadent dessert that will bring some much needed comfort to your night.
- Love our Frozen Caramel Pizookie? Then make sure to check out even more delicious dessert recipes at Easy Home Meals!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 548
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 206mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!