Mini Ice Cream Cup Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love ice cream and cookies, then it's your lucky day! Our Test Kitchen team combined two of your favorites into one knock-your-socks-off dessert that is anytime perfect. And since we know how much you like to add a few toppings to your ice cream, we thought we'd finish these off with some whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles! The best part? There's no clean up because you get to eat the bowls! So serve these up and let everyone build their own!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 pint ice cream, any flavor
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Rainbow sprinkles for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 (12-cup) mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 22 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in prepared muffin tins. Using your thumb, make a deep well in each ball of dough.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown and edges are set. Remove from oven and press down the center of each with a spoon, forming a mini crust. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream into each cup. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and rainbow sprinkles. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla? Chocolate? Mint Chocolate Chip? Well, whatever it is, it's perfect for our mini ice cream sundae! So buy a pint of your favorite flavor and indulge a little! Or, if you want, get a variety of flavors and a variety of toppings and have a "Build Your Own Mini Ice Cream Cup Sundaes Party!"
- Ice cream is a summertime favorite, a sweet treat to beat the heat! Well for more variety and flavors, check out our Fabulously Easy Freezer Cakes!
- If you really want to wow the kids, the friends, well, really anyone, then you've got to make this Crazy Good Ice Cream Cake!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Calories 137
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 54mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.