We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says salsa always has to be spicy hot? One cool bite of Berry Salsa, and you'll change your mind.
What You'll Need
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 cups.
Serve this fruit salsa as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish.