Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 fruit kebabs
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
It's boring to serve fresh fruit the same way over and over. That is exactly why our test kitchen developed Chocolate Laced Fruit Kebabs for a new way with fruit that everyone loves.
What You'll Need
- 10 (10- to 12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 20 medium strawberries, hulled
- 20 honeydew chunks (about 1/2 large honeydew)
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks (about 1/2 large cantaloupe)
- 20 pineapple chunks (about 1/2 large pineapple)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
What to Do
On each skewer, alternate 1 strawberry, 1 chunk honeydew, 1 chunk cantaloupe, and 1 chunk pineapple; repeat. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup over low heat; stir until chips are melted and mixture is well combined.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce evenly over fruit skewers. Chill until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes, then cover loosely with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Not in the mood for chocolate? Make the fruit skewers without chocolate and enjoy them as a snack or an edible garnish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!