Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Creamy Cranberry Creation
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always had both gelatin and cranberries with our holiday meals, so now I've combined these two great memories into one terrific year-round side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (4-serving size) any flavor red gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- In a large bowl, break up the cranberry sauce into chunks with a fork until no large pieces are left. Stir in the orange juice, then the gelatin. Fold in the sour cream. Chill in the bowl or in a 3-cup gelatin mold for 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
- Serve right from the bowl or invert the mold over a large serving platter and unmold. Serve chilled.
To unmold the gelatin, scrape a butter knife around the edges to loosen it and/or place a warm dish towel around the mold and turn the mold upside down on a serving platter that's at least 1 inch larger around than the mold.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!