Curried Baked Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish is both savory and sweet, so I can never decide whether to serve it as a side accompaniment or as a dessert. I'll let you decide!
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 15 reduced-fat round buttery crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Fat-free butter spray
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place pineapple in an ungreased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Sprinkle cracker mixture over pineapple.
- Coat cracker mixture with butter spray (about 5 sprays). Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!