Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fabulous Fruit Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving a fresh and fruity salsa to go with all of your favorite summer dishes? Look no further! Our Fabulous Fruit Salsa is simply amazing. You'll love the combination of fresh fruits tossed in our simple homemade dressing. This fruit salsa is sure to add bright flavor to any event!
What You'll Need
- 1 cantaloupe, chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 3 radishes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk vinegar, lime juice, and honey. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly. Pour over salsa, mix well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- This fruit salsa is just as great served with a side of scoopable tortilla chips as it is served alongside fish, pork, or other grilled meats.
- Making this ahead of time? No problem! This Fabulous Fruit Salsa can be kept in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.