Fancy Schmancy Romanoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your family will feel like royalty when you whip up this recipe for Fancy Schmancy Romanoff. Don't be fooled by the name; this may look like it took a long time to make, but it comes together in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream sherry or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi)
What to Do
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, brown sugar, and sherry.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until it starts to thicken. Add granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into sour cream mixture and mix well.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve. Serve over fresh fruit.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 299
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 52 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 25mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.