Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Farm Stand Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh fruit is good on its own, but it's even better when served with a sweet and creamy dip, like our Farm Stand Fruit Dip. Perfect for dunkin' any of your favorite fruit or pound cake chunks, we like to serve it at get-togethers or whip it up for snacktime!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (see Note)
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To kick it up a notch, add 1 tablespoon of your favorite liqueur instead of the extract.
- This dip is especially good with strawberries, but we've also served it with cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, and apples, and even pound cake!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.