Farm Stand Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh fruit is good on its own, but it's even better when served with a sweet and creamy dip, like our Farm Stand Fruit Dip. Perfect for dunkin' any of your favorite fruit or pound cake chunks, we like to serve it at get-togethers or whip it up for snacktime!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (see Note)
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To kick it up a notch, add 1 tablespoon of your favorite liqueur instead of the extract.
- This dip is especially good with strawberries, but we've also served it with cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, and apples, and even pound cake!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.