Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Five Star Apple Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Emerald Isle is filled with apple orchards, and this luscious apple dessert honors the flavorful simplicity of a few ingredients baked up to create a heavenly treat!
What You'll Need
- 6 medium apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crusts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Place apple slices on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Place warmed apples in a large bowl then add sugar and cornstarch; mix well. Refrigerate apple mixture 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 pie crust in a shallow 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly against plate. Pour apple mixture into pie crust then place remaining pie crust over top. Trim and pinch edges together to seal. With a knife, cut four 1-inch slits in top of crust.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degree F. Bake pie on a cookie sheet 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".