Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Fresh Fruit Shell Salad is great for lots of things, from lunch, to a snack, to dessert. It's especially nice to have this ready in the fridge for the kids to grab and go.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound shells or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Add yogurt mixture and pasta; toss to coat. Cover; chill thoroughly.
- Toss gently before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!