Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Fresh Fruit Shell Salad is great for lots of things, from lunch, to a snack, to dessert. It's especially nice to have this ready in the fridge for the kids to grab and go.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound shells or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Add yogurt mixture and pasta; toss to coat. Cover; chill thoroughly.
- Toss gently before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!