Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll want to enjoy more than an "apple a day" once you give our easy recipe for Fried Apples a try! This healthy snack is sure to be a hit with both the kids and kids at heart at your house.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 4 Golden Delicious apples, unpeeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine apple juice and apples; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apples to a bowl, leaving the liquid in the skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; whisk into liquid in skillet. Cook over medium heat until mixture has thickened. Return apples to skillet and stir until evenly coated.
- Don't forget to check out our collection of 25 Easy Apple Recipes to celebrate fall!
- We used Golden Delicious apples, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 150
- Calories from Fat 2.7
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 5.5mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!