We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet Fruit Compote is perfect all by itself or layered over your other desserts. It'll add a chilly thrill to your holiday or any-day dessert menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook 20 minutes, slightly mashing the fruit while cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then chill before serving.
Yields about 5 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!