Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet Fruit Compote is perfect all by itself or layered over your other desserts. It'll add a chilly thrill to your holiday or any-day dessert menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook 20 minutes, slightly mashing the fruit while cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then chill before serving.
Yields about 5 cups.