We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet Fruit Compote is perfect all by itself or layered over your other desserts. It'll add a chilly thrill to your holiday or any-day dessert menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook 20 minutes, slightly mashing the fruit while cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then chill before serving.
Yields about 5 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.