We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet Fruit Compote is perfect all by itself or layered over your other desserts. It'll add a chilly thrill to your holiday or any-day dessert menu!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1 (16- to 20-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook 20 minutes, slightly mashing the fruit while cooking. Serve warm, or allow to cool then chill before serving.
Yields about 5 cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.