Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't settle for boring store-bought cakes and pies for dessert this Christmas! Warm and comforting Fruit Foster is easy to make and perfect for holiday celebrations.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (29-ounce) can pear halves, drained
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter over medium heat until the butter melts and the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly; remove from the heat.
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well then pour the melted sugar mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!