Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't settle for boring store-bought cakes and pies for dessert this Christmas! Warm and comforting Fruit Foster is easy to make and perfect for holiday celebrations.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (29-ounce) can pear halves, drained
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter over medium heat until the butter melts and the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly; remove from the heat.
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well then pour the melted sugar mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!