Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fruit "Fun do"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give yourself a jolt of sugar with Fruit "Fun-do"! This dish features fresh fruit drenched in chocolate and cream.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated original real whipped light cream (in spray can)
- 1/3 cup bite-sized pieces fresh strawberries
- 1/4 medium banana, peeled and sliced
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate syrup and real whipped cream to make "fondue" dipping sauce; set aside.
- Arrange fruit on a serving plate. Serve sauce in a small dish alongside the fruit, and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Reddi-wip®
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!