Fruit Soup Plus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bowl your gang over with this colorful, flavorful chilled soup that's made right in the bowl! Let the fridge do all the work, 'cause when this one chills up and we ladle out portions, they'll ask for seconds, for sure!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (3 to 4 large) diced strawberries
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh grape halves (about half of a small bunch)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and grapes. Pour juices over fruit; mix well.
- Pour soup into serving bowls and garnish each with a dollop of yogurt just before serving.
- If you'd like this even sweeter, mix in some canned fruit cocktail, honey, or extra-fine granulated sugar.
- If you're looking for more chilled soup recipes, check out 17 Sensational Soup Recipes today!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.