Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing difficult about making our refreshing Fruit Toss. We just toss some canned fruit and a few seasonings together and chill it for a juicy sweet snack or dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can peach halves, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks (see Note)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until well mixed.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Any kind of canned fruit like pears, apricots, or fruit cocktail can be used.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!