The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Grilled Spicy Watermelon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Transform watermelon from sweet to savory with a mouthwatering Thai-inspired sauce for Grilled Spicy Watermelon. Watermelon wedges are grilled until caramelized, drizzled with garlic chili sauce, and garnished with cilantro. What flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic chili sauce
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
- 1 medium-sized watermelon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, 3 tablespoons honey, garlic chili sauce, and salt.
- Cut watermelon into 1-inch-thick wedges. Lightly drizzle each side with remaining honey and place on grill. Grill until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place watermelon slices on a plate and drizzle with lime dressing. Garnish with cilantro.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fresh Catch Fish Scampi
You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour -- honest! And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.