We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our recipe for Marinated Pineapple, watch how you can turn fresh-cut pineapple into a spectacular, refreshing marinated fruit dish that makes a super side dish or dessert. It's yummy!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind (about 1 medium orange)
- 2 fresh pineapples, peeled, cored, and chunked
What to Do
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and water over medium-high heat; stir and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat then add liqueur, lime juice, and orange rind; mix well.
- Place pineapple in a large bowl then add sugar mixture; toss until well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving, stirring occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!