Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Mini Fruit Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Gather all the fresh fruit you have on hand, 'cause this is one recipe that's too cute and delicious not to try! These individually-sized fruit salads are stuffed into cinnamon-sugar shells and topped off with creamy vanilla yogurt. No one is going to resist eating one of these Mini Fruit Tacos!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, cut in half
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortillas on a flat work surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 6 circles out of each tortilla. If you don't have the correct size cookie cutter, use a juice glass and a knife.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Lightly spray each tortilla with cooking spray, then sprinkle evenly with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Gently bend each tortilla in half and place in muffin cups, open side down, so it looks like an upside down taco.
- Bake 6 to 7 minutes, or until crisp; let cool. Gently remove from muffin cups and place on serving platter.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine fruit. Right before serving, spoon fruit evenly into each taco, then drizzle with yogurt. Serve immediately.
- To make yogurt "drizzable," place it in a small resealable plastic bag, cut a small corner off bag, and drizzle away!
- We just love our fruit desserts, especially in the summer! Try one of fruit salad recipes, 'cause they're cool and refreshing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.