Mojito Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The weather's hot and you're craving something cool and refreshing that'll go great at your backyard get-together. Well, our Mojito Fruit Salad is not only packed with fresh flavors, but we've added some rum so that you can enjoy the hot summer days in style. We know that this adult-friendly Mojito Fruit Salad will be a hit every time you serve it up! One might say it's "rum-refreshing".
What You'll Need
- 8 cups fresh fruit, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
What to Do
- Place fruit in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth. Pour mixture over fruit and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- As for the type of rum, it can be whatever you have on hand -- light, dark…as long as it’s not spiced. That would not be a welcome addition.
- Looking for more ways to enjoy fruit? Try our Country Fruit Stand Salad, or our Amaretto Fruit Dip!
- If you loved this fruit salad recipe, you'll love our collection of Dessert Salads: Cherry Fluff, Pineapple Fluff, and MORE Fluff Recipes!
- For something extra special to serve at your next potluck, try one of our Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
We've got your next potluck recipe, right here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 113
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .
- Grilled Spicy Watermelon
- 50+ Easy Apple Recipes: What to Make With Apples
- Benedict Watermelon
- 22 Easy Peach Recipes You Can't Miss!
- Asian Watermelon Skewers
- Watermelon Swimming Pool
- Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Berry Delicious Summer Salad
- Microwave Stuffed "Baked" Apples