Orange Date Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Orange-Date Salad is a healthful alternative to fat-and-salt-loaded side dishes. It also makes a great entree on its own.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup original flavor seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the seasoned rice vinegar, oil, onion, and cumin; whisk until well blended then set aside.
- Place greens on platter, arrange orange slices on top, and sprinkle with dates and nuts. Drizzle with dressing, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Mizkan Americas, Inc.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.