Pasta Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a unique dish to bring to your next potluck extravaganza? Our Pasta Fruit Salad is the perfect colorful standout dish that will impress even the pickiest of palates. Best part? It's not only simple to make, but healthy too!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound corkscrew pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 1 cup cantaloupe or honeydew cubes
- 1 cup seedless green or red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat peach yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add pineapple, melon, and grapes.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, the honey, yogurt, and sour cream; toss with pasta mixture. Top with strawberries, and serve.
For a fancy look, just before serving, line individual serving plates with leaf lettuce then top with the salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!