Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mix up Summer Ambrosia for a quick taste of the South. This Dixieland favorite tastes even better frozen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed (not evaporated) milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups grape halves
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry halves, well drained (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and lime juice; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
To prevent the cherries from "bleeding," I suggest stirring them into the mixture just before serving. And for a really refreshing dessert treat, try serving this frozen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you remember eating square pizza for lunch when you were back in school? We do! We're bringing back those memories one slice at a time with our recipe for School Lunch Square Pizza. Our version has a super crispy crust with lots of cheesy yumminess!