Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Tortilla Fruit Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This eye-catching dessert pizza has a south-of-the-border tortilla crust! No matter the occasion, when you serve this one up, it's an automatic fiesta!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 fresh peach, cut in half, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet and spread butter on tortilla.
- In a cup, combine 1 teaspoon sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over the tortilla.
- Bake the tortilla 4 to 5 minutes, or until the edges just begin to brown; remove to a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar with the cream cheese then spread evenly over the crisp tortilla. Arrange fruit on top and glaze with the melted apricot preserves. Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Chilean Fresh Fruit Association
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.