Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Tropical Chocolate Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a taste of summer this winter, you can't beat Tropical Chocolate Fondue. This dish is ultra-sweet!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 (1-ounce each) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14-ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine orange juice and coconut extract; mix well. Add strawberries, pineapple, and bananas; toss gently, cover, and chill 30 minutes to marinate.
In a small saucepan, combine chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows over low heat, stirring until chocolate and marshmallows melt and are well combined and smooth.
In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Add to chocolate mixture, stirring to mix well.
- To keep fondue hot, transfer to a fondue pot or a heat-proof serving bowl placed on an electric warming tray; stir occasionally. Serve with drained marinated fruit for dipping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!