Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Watermelon Snow Cones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Wait 'til you try our fun Watermelon Snow Cones that are simply frozen watermelon balls rolled in yogurt, coconut, and sprinkles then scooped into ice cream cones to enjoy as a hot weather refresher.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 Seedless watermelon
- 1 cup Vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup Sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons Sprinkles or jimmies
- 8 Ice cream cones or paper snow cone cups
What to Do
- Using an ice cream scoop, make 8 watermelon balls and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, no longer than 1 hour.
- Remove watermelon balls from freezer and roll in yogurt then coconut; top with sprinkles.
- Place each coated watermelon ball in an ice cream cone, and enjoy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 136
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 2.7mg 1 %
- Sodium 33mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.