We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just because this is called Chef's Salad doesn't mean that everybody else can't make it...uh uh! This version will knock your socks off, and you won't believe how simple it is for anybody, chef or not, to put together!
What You'll Need
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham, cut into julienne strips
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli Swiss cheese, cut into julienne strips
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup croutons
What to Do
- Place the lettuce, onion, cucumber, celery, and radishes in a large serving bowl; toss lightly.
- Arrange the turkey, ham, and cheese in rows over the lettuce and top with the eggs, tomatoes, and croutons.
Serve with a creamy Italian dressing or even your favorite low-fat dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.