Chef's Salad Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a deli sandwich on a stick with Chef's Salad Skewers. This tasty no-cook meal is the perfect way to go for summer dinner parties!
What You'll Need
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli turkey
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli ham
- 4 (2-ounce) slices Swiss or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices (1/4 pound) deli roast beef
- 1 small head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 12 chunks
- 1 large tomato, cut into 12 chunks
- 6 (10-inch) skewers
What to Do
- Place turkey slices on a work surface and top each with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, and a slice of roast beef.
- Starting at the narrow end, roll up jelly-roll style and slice each roll into three equal pieces.
- Alternately thread each skewer with two pieces each of the meat and cheese roll, lettuce, and tomato.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!