Chinese Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy chow mein noodles and water chestnuts toss just the right Asian flavor into our Chinese Chicken Salad. You'll go crazy for this one!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 (12-ounce) package Very Veggie bagged salad
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 3 cups Chow mein noodles
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, blend the soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add the chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill for about 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken mixture, bagged salad, scallions, and water chestnuts. Sprinkle with the noodles, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!