Chinese Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy chow mein noodles and water chestnuts toss just the right Asian flavor into our Chinese Chicken Salad. You'll go crazy for this one!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 (12-ounce) package Very Veggie bagged salad
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 3 cups Chow mein noodles
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, blend the soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add the chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill for about 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken mixture, bagged salad, scallions, and water chestnuts. Sprinkle with the noodles, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!